Sunday, March 17, 2019

You Make My Heart Smile Card and Miss You Card

Hello Crafty Friends,

This whole week has been so heavily windy in Munich and I don't feel like playing outside, except for buying something to eat. This morning was then busy in my crafty room and took the stuffs. Bref, let me show you what I've got. My first Card was easy and really fast to make. I used the stamp from Scrapbook Forever and stamped it into my white cardblock with different colors of Versafine Clair. I am so happy with These Versafine Clair, the Color is really intensive and awesome. After that, I just stamped the sentiment in the middle. It's Pretty easy, isn't it and super duper fast to be done. 







Here is my card:




And the card is inspired by this awesome foto of the challenge:



The challenge that I wanna join:

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie : Cookie Challenge #112



The following card that I made today:







How I made this card:

1. Following this sketch which I've got from the SSC Sketchy200 challenge:

 2. I stamped the cardstock with the script stamp using blue inkpad of     Versafine Clair and sponged the edge of the paper as well with purple inkpad.

3. I added the paper punch from one of Martha Stewart's punches that I have (doily lace edge punch).

4. I added also the maple leaf which I cut with die

5. Adding the sentiment ''Miss you'' which I cut as well with die.

 

With this card I wanna join this challenge:
Sunday Stamps Challenge : SSC Sketchy 200


Hope you enjoy your weekend and thanks for hanging in and stopping by.

Cheers,

Khaterina






15 comments:

  1. Pretty cards. I love the bright colors of the first card and awesome design. The second card is fun and I like the added dies. Great cards glad you found time to craft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Billie for your lovely support and Yea, I am so glad that sometimes I have me time now and sepnd it in my craftydesk. Hope you have a fab weekend, dear Billie.

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards! Thanks for joining our 200th challenge celebration at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciaton of my card. Looking forward for another challenge of yours!

      Delete
  3. I love your first card sweety..lovely colors and the stamp set hmmm yummy...it has Butterfly too and I love love butterfly..
    the second card so sweet I love the Doily from Martha Stewart too ...sadly my one is Kaputt :((
    Great Using the Sketch from me yaay..

    Many thanks for using my sketch on our 200th Birthday Callenge at Sunday Stamps.
    If you visiting my Blog Post I have giveaway and send to all around the world (who knows you are the lucky lady :))
    for Ladies in the USA my other DT teamie has also giveaway :)
    dont miss it
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much mba...keep on spreading the positif energy by creating beautiful cards. Love all your creatives cards. Such inspirational!

      Delete
  4. What pretty colors - so bold and striking! Love that print background and the gorgeous leaf! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and my pleasure to be able to participate in the challenge!

      Delete
  5. I love the pretty die cut leaf over the sponged panel. Perfect colors and design! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and my pleasure to be able to participate in the challenge!

      Delete
  6. Love your detail with the lace edging! Pretty colors. Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great make

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'If You Give A Crafter A Cookie' I hope you will join in with us again real soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea, will participate again for sure! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete