Tuesday, March 5, 2019

To the one I belong to - Thanks Card

Hello Everybody,

OMG, it's been ages I haven't touched my blogspot and yay, finally have a lil bit time to visit it, Sooo happy! Yeah, it's been tough years with courses and searching for jobs, applied here and there!
So, now time for creative things, what i've been doing during my free time and what I do like most. Besides traveling, taking pictures (especially nature and macro), I love making cards as well. And you know what, I have a gorgeous kind-hearted person who always support, teach and kinda friendly chit-chat friend, she's an expert in making cards, and I am absolutely sure that you are  familiar with her name!! I thank her for always supporting me in many ways! Vielen lieben Dank!  May God give you always the best in your whole life!


So guys, wanna show you what I have made this week and I do love the result! I bought deco papers in Aldi (kinda Supermarket in Munich and they sell sometimes paper and decorative stuff), like picture below and then I sponged the paper with Distress Oxide.







When I am already quite happy with the color's combination, I stamped my Lavinia images with Versafine. And Voila, here are two stamps from my lavinia's collection (laviniastamps): Make a wish and Hanging lanterns







and here you go some of pictures:













I am really happy with the result of my card. Now time for making another card and will show you guys again some other time. Have a fabulous day, nice people!


The challenge I wanna join with this card:


Crafting by Designs : Silhouettes

Dragon Fly Dreams: For A Special Female

DLART March Linky Challenge: Anything Goes


Crafting from the Heart challenge 238 : Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. I like this silhouette stamp so much...this look cool with the spo nging Background...and I love that Thanks Die..cool double Thanks Sentiment..in one word..adorable Silhoutte card...good luck sweety with the Challenge..:)
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Great colors and images. I always love silhouette images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Billie, nice to meet you here. Thanks a lot for your lovely words. Have a fabulous day!

      Delete
  3. Love the colours on your pretty card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary and so glad that you liked the colors. Looking always forward to joining the challenge you make. Have a fab day.

      Delete