Sunday, March 24, 2019

Fantasy and Flowery Card

Hello Crafty Friends,

This weekend is pretty warm, spring is finally there, yipppie and my son is in his camp, so have plenty of time to be creative. I have been playing again with my Lavinia Collection (Moments like this). This time I was using brusho for the background and then I stamped as well the french script stamps that I have and the image with Versafine Clair inkpad. I sponged the frame with brownie Distress Oxide ink.

So, here is the look of my card:




I wanna join this challenge for this card:


Challenge # 33 - Fantasy from Papercraft Challenge

613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes

The second card that I made this weekend, is about flowery card


How I made the card:

1. Stamp the flower image on the white card stock and I colored it with akashiya sai brush pen.

2. Once it's done with coloring the image, I cut the image and then stick them on the card that I have already embossed with embossing folder. 

3. I put as well the leaves, that I cut with my die. 

4. the last one, stick the sentiment ''Have an amazing day'' on it. 

5. Adding as well the gemstone as decoration in the middle of flower.

 

Voila, it's just that easy and simple card that I made and most important I really enjoyed my me time this weekend.











And would love to join this challenge: 

Stempelküche-Challenge #115: Ein Zartes Blümchen

Corosive Challenge #3 March: Anything Goes

Crafter Castle March Challenge #15: Anything Goes

Hopefully you enjoy your weekend and thanks a lot for stopping by. Have an amazong sunday, einen schönen Sonntag! 

Bisous, 

Khaterina











16 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator and Owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice words. Hope to join again next time:-)

      Delete
  2. Your fairy card is lovely! I particularly like the background treatment. Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog https://avenue613.blogspot.com
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. wish to join again next time:-)

      Delete
  3. I love your fairy card.
    Thank you for sharing it at our challenge.
    I hope to see you back at our next challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercraft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for passing by and your lovely words. Hope to join again some other time.

      Delete
  4. Love how you did your background in the fairy card, it is truly fabulous ! Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create,good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first card I love your background looks amazing with the Image..
    great color combo Des...
    And the flower card woooww..
    Love how you coloring the petal...stamp merk apa Des sukkaaa
    and lovely Embossing folder you choosed..
    Great flowery card..
    wish you luck with the challenges sweety..
    hugs
    M in M :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone gave me the stamps as Present, but don't know the name actually.
      Thanks, sorry just replied. Had so many things to be done in the office, huhuu

      Delete
  6. Your card is so pretty. I love your water color looking flowers and so beautifully done. Great placement. I like your tucked in sentiment. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Billie, and I thank you so much for your appreciation. have a fab day!

      Delete
  7. Khaterina, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I can especially appreciate the time and effort you put into the background for your Fairy card... beautifully done!
    ~ginny
    DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to join the challenge and thanks for your time visiting my blog.

      Delete
  8. Love this! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month!
    Hugs... Mike
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Craftsucut.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you so much and hope to join again in another challenge of yours. Have an amazing day

      Delete